I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Day Ten


DAY TEN

CHUCKLE HOCK
Chuckle hock like you're not going to stop
Pop goes the weasel (and stoat) till next week
Seek and you will - find out - what you can do
Candorous as the pawn shop barber is
Isabel doesn't ride her trike no more
Ore iron ore any old iron Ron
Ronaldo I buy anything (dot) com
Come on those days have long long gone come on
Come on City it's time to do your stuff
Stuff the Mickey's tonight make me happy
Happy as Larry and up with the lark
Barking for England a walk in the park
Dark as a daffodil - a daffodil?
A daffodil? - That's daft - like chuckle hock
100418

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.