I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 18 April 2023

15/18

 

Napowrimo 2023/my15th year/day 18


SHADES OF BLUE

Like it's the language of love

she talks about being Italian


She raves about vintage stores

and mid century furniture

paints her chipboard kitchen floor

in different shades of blue


Hangs all the utensils up

so the animals can't spoil them

dreads that the bread bin has

ever been used for anything else


Much like a vampire

she shies away from garlic

but loves a Greek style salad

soup is permanently off the menu


Loves anything Parisian

drives a Deux Chevaux

tells me she's a Francophile

but can't speak the lingo


She talks about being Italian

like it's the language of love

18042023

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.