I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 2 April 2018

Day Two 2018

DAY TWO


IF ONLY
Monday comes like a bolt out of the blue – the blue skies have turned to shades of grey - and they say that there's more snow on the way - the beast from the east is relentless - and the bus to Plymouth takes longer than the flight from Dubai - stuck in Birmingham and I'm not talking Alabama hot - Georgia it's not - more clowns than circuses and Brum's got a lot - Bristol next stop and then Home Park - up the Pilgrims - you could make the Premiership in two years time with the right investment - if only if - if only...
020418

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.