I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 3 December 2007

RWP #3 Sand Cement and Stone..

SAND CEMENT AND STONE
you are sand cement and stone
you can build your home sweet home
make an epitaph to Rome
you can lay a frog and toad
in sections load on load a
Roman road to your abode
if you need a real quick fix
you can make a bucket mix
you can insulate my wall
you can help soundproof my hall
mould yourself into a dome
you are sand cement and stone
as concrete you’re better known
RWP#3-011207

7 comments:

  1. The wordplay is rolling around on my tongue! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a champ with the sound of words. Your poem is playful and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I feel the words dancing on my tongue. Enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring in the sand, cement and stone!

    Great rhyming too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever clever i am still dancing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rythm, nice rhymes. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.