I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 20 April 2009

NaPoWriMo (20) Monday Poetry Train Revisited

Written for NaPoWriMo day twenty
inspired by a picture on Anil Sawan's blog
and posted to Monday Poetry Train Revisited

The American Sandwich have you tasted it yet?
Write a piece of flash fiction in just three American Sentences. Allen Ginsberg's American Sentence has seventeen syllables. Your task is to use as few words as possible to fill the sandwich.

ROCK EYES
I look into her eyes and the more I look the more I start to see. Her right lines up with my left, incredibly I wait for her to blink. I sit quietly contemplating as the weather erodes the rock.
200409

aND dON'T fORGET it's never too late to take The NaiSaiKu Challenge?

8 comments:

  1. Erode me with the rocks. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing one, there. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! An American Sandwich! Cool.

    Your sandwich has a tasty filling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've ended it:

    'as the weather erodes the rock'

    And thanks for the link to Anil Sawan. What a gorgeous blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stillness waiting for action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool. A lot of emotion conveyed here, and the discipline of the form... nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. Cool concept. Supersize me!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.