I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Height of Haiku Challenge, Day 14 - Elixir

Welcome to Day 14 of The Height of Haiku Challenge, where your challenge is to write 30 haiku in 30 days, with the themes given here. The prompt today is ELIXIR.

Here's mine:

ELIXIR

Primordial soup
Bubbling in the witches pot
Elixir of life
14092011


For reasons beyond my control I will not be around for a few days, I will still try to post something on this site each day of the challenge, but I won't link to the HH site until I get back. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and I'll try and catch up with every one's work in a few days time. Andy

1 comment:

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.