I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 11 September 2011

The Height of Haiku Challenge, Day 11 - Any Topic

Welcome to Day 11 of The Height of Haiku Challenge, where your challenge is to write 30 haiku in 30 days, with the themes given here. Today is a Sunday, so the challenge takes a break from specific themes and you are free to take up ANY TOPIC you choose. Have fun.

Here's mine: (I chose Connections).

CONNECTIONS

One brief encounter
Connects us to each other
For eternity
11092011

For reasons beyond my control I will not be around for a few days, I will still try to post something on this site each day of the challenge, but I won't link to the HH site until I get back. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and I'll try and catch up with everyone's work in a few days time. Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.