I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 14 April 2021

2021 #14

 

Napowrimo 2021

Day FOURTEEN


MEMORIES

(ARE MADE

LIKE THIS)

They say that there are two types of housekeeper

the first type hate cleaning and the others love it

the ones who start off hating it end up loving it

while the ones who love it grow to despise it


Life is like that sometimes too

memories come and go

fade into oblivion

then come bouncing back large

perhaps when you don't expect them


Where have I put my house keys

my car keys oh no the safe keys from work


Headaches I don't need

heartaches I don't want any more


They say that thinking is for for losers and here's why

one day losers will be winners and winners will come last

thinking through a thick fog memories are made like this

14042021

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.