I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 26 November 2007

RWP#2 Eating

EATING
Don’t you just hate shopping don’t you just hate shops
Don’t you just hate spending when you’re out of slops!
Some recipes you love some menus you hate
If you’re eating out you don’t want to be late
Don’t you just love Cooking don’t you just love food
Don’t you just love eating when you’re in the mood
Don’t you just love pancakes they’re so quick to make
You batter the pan and flip ‘em when they take!
Mama Mia! Just the same way that I learnt…
Umm, Just like ‘me Mama’ used to make ‘em… Burnt!
RWP#2-221107

17 comments:

  1. Mama's cooking tastes great...always!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun read! I can't flip pancakes though - is it really that easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't I just love shopping
    don't I just love food
    don't I just love poetrey
    this is really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to shop
    I love to eat
    Your poem, sir
    Is quite a treat

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun, endearing poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rhythm in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fine piece of gastronomic hip-hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Just Jen, Jo, Paisley, Gautami, Crafty Green, Ann, Pauline, Christine, J and Dick for taking time to make a comment.
    Yes, pancakes are easy to make - but don't copy me, I can only burn them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, burnt :) Really enjoyed it, just like I make them too, but they do have a special taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't they just! -
    That's why we love 'em Ul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great romp! Why does the first pancake always go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol at the ending.

    I am stopping by from the carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the way I like 'em...my poetry and my pancakes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.