I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 3 April 2021

2021 #3

 Napowrimo 2021

Day Three


HELLO AM I EVEN EATING

I ask what we're having for dinner

We're having a carry out they reply

Oh good I respond can I have fried chicken

If you can order it they say laughing


I go to the pay phone in the hall

but I don't have any coins that fit

Have you got a two bob bit I ask them

Sorry love we don't use money these days


How ever do they buy things I think sideways

We'll have to go to the chippy then I say

Nooo they respond in tandem not today

we'll make it and carry it out to the greenhouse


That's not a carry out Darlink I say

Hello am I even eating ice cream

03042021


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.