I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 26 March 2009

TOP prompt & RWP

Written for Totally Optional Prompts
and posted to Readwritepoem

Here's mine:

WHEN WINTER’S WANING

Wither whatever warm weather we will

Why wait when winter won’t warm when we will

Which way woes wherever, whoa we will

We will watch with woollen wraps wistfully

We will whistle while we wait woefully

We will wishy washy woo when we want

What wrong way? Why winter writer’s we will

Whittle wax words while winter wanes, we will

We will wear wings with warnings when we work

260309

We will whacky whack

whacky whack whacky we will

WANING WINTER’S WANING

Will we whacky whack whacky

Whack whacky will we

260309a


Don't you know! It's never too late to take The NaisaiKu Challenge?

10 comments:

  1. Who knew there were so many "w" words available. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whistling. Wonderful. Wildly wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been into pub poetry, but I think your blog could take me there! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever _and_ fun! I whet my whistle (and probably wet it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very, very clever; you!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.