I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 1 May 2018

NaPoWriMo 2018 Conclusion


NaPoWriMo 2018
CONCLUSION

This was my tenth year of taking the challenge of thirty poems in thirty days, so I now have three hundred NaPoWriMo poems in the bag. As I have said before I only tend to get two or three decent pieces from each challenge and this year was no different. I did however, write several pieces about Plymouth and therefore I now have the beginnings of a Plymouth collection. I also managed to add a few bus poems to my pet hate collection, so all in all it was a successful month. May I leave you with a fun one?
ON THE RING AND RIDE
We're on the Ring and Ride and
the driver's fishing for compliments
checking the whether (or not) forecast
in the horror scope section of the Local Blag
All that can wait but we can't we're going to
be late for Coronation's treat and East pretenders
so please Mr Bus Driver give us a break and
put your Wellie to the floor and get us home
10518

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.