I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 28

Haiku Challenge 2012

Day 28 – February 28th – Theme or Word: YOUR BLOG NAME
FORM: Haiku + Any Poetry Form of your Wish, Say Naisaiku, Villanelle, Sonnet or any...

Here's mine:

NaiSaiKu
Link
Sweet talking guy sweet
Straight talking street talking sweet
SWEET TALKING GUY
Straight talking street talking sweet
Sweet sweet talking guy

28022012

Haikuesque
FROM THE VIRTUAL VINE

Sweeter than sugar
His words are dripping with wine
That sweet talking guy

28022012/1

16 comments:

  1. Your words are indeed dripping with wine ~

    Enjoyed the form ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Mum always warns me about sweet talking guys! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see a Nisaiku 'Andy' way.
    You spell daze with your words,that leaves the readers with smile and befuddled.
    You are very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telling it like it is but sweetly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Andy you are indeed a sweet person..so generous with all the good wishes..I prefer honey as I don't take wine.. enjoyed being here.. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sweet talker, you! Yes, the naisaiku form is growing on me (although after this month, I think a break from all things haiku related may be in order!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice naisaiku a haiku form I didn't know until this Challenge. Lovely form. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silver tongue is more like it!! :)
    Here is my Day 28.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed, Andy! Sweet, sweet connection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!..That's magical haiku...sounding like a tongue twister too....beautifully penned

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like a guy with confidence who is a bit crazy X :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your Naisaiku a lot.. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.