I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Liverpool 800...

THE AMAZING GORMLEY'S
With my eyesight
they look like
men in wet-suits
just standing there
waiting for the tide to
turn on Crosby beach.
First you see one - and you think
'What's he doing in the water?'
Then you see another one
and another and you walk
along the coastal pathway
towards the docks and you
realise that there's a whole
army of Action Men -
all stripped off and gazing out to sea.
'Stone the crows!
They're scaring the gulls
and the Liver Birds away.'
The Amazing Gormley's.
20707
As submitted to
Liverpool 800

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.