I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 18 June 2008

TOP Fashionista is a beautiful rose!

Fashionista!
Fashionista! was previously aired on my Proper Joe's blog last October.
I thought it was about time I brought it over to Sweet Talking Guy..


FASHIONISTA!
Fashion-sister, skin and blister
No, she's not Budgie's bird no more,
since she's been dressing oh so slick
Hell, she's sure not nobodies chick!
And when she goes to cross the street
the cab and bus drivers honk - beep!
Her stripy tops and dots on socks
look the part with her golden locks
fashion-sister, skin and blister
can't resist her - Fashionista!
Danny Wise 231007

20 comments:

  1. I like a girl with attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan, I thought you'd like her, you should see the dots on her whatsits (socks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wears dotted socks?!

    Ataa girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gautami, she certainly does - she's a proper 'bobby dazzler'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they're dotted socks, and not just unwashed :-)
    Yes, a definite 'go girl'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anthony, she sure is some girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, loved the 'stripey tops and dots on socks'!

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kick'n gitit -- I loved this... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy, Thanks for coming over.

    Hi Rob, Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Crafty Green, I thought you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol - she sounds like me in my youth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i reckon she'z got sass.... sorta makes me think of MM in Niagara... of course her socks werent polka-dot... but absolutely her heart was...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Texasblu, you know what they say? they say, once a fashionista..

    Hi One More Believer, Thanks for that, I can see Marilyn stopping the traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hot hot hot, you sweet talking guy. Great poem, it sizzles! You can write one for me anytime!!!!
    Loved it.

    love-bd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi bd, You're too kind, just been over at your blog can I put a link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's a classy fashionista! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great funky rhythm to the narrative that matches the funky style of fashionista.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.