I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 28 April 2021

2021 #28

 

Napowrimo 2021

Day TWENTY EIGHT


WHAT HAPPENED

Baby what have we done

where did we go wrong

what happened when

he said this you said that I said

something completely different


Which day is yesterday

how did tomorrow disappear

when we weren't looking


Perhaps we should have taken

care of the business before it got

out of hand beyond our control


You can't simply let things go

let the grass grow over the tracks

abandon the former things to make

the new seem more real - it ain't

28042021

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.