I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 24 April 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011 Day Twenty Four

Original post Day 24 2009

How to play
The American Sandwich game
:
Write a piece of flash fiction in just three American Sentences.
Allen Ginsberg's American Sentence has seventeen syllables.
Your task is to use as few words as possible to fill the sandwich.

Here's mine:

WILL MY LOVE
I carved a message on your tree, I put it there for all and sundry.
A heart, an arrow, and my name linked to yours, perhaps eternally.
Maybe, I should have waited, will my love be reciprocated?
240409

Day 24 2010

Day 24 2011
SUNDAY COMES
Sunday comes, nearly goes before sundown
down on the sunny sunny funny farm
farming like daisies on top of the world
worlds away from cranks and crowds, Sunday comes.
24042011

3 comments:

  1. Or will it come to the point where you can't see the wood for the trees...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not, you can put some spicy mustard on your American sandwich poem and eat it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday sounds good on the funny farm...

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.