I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 2 April 2022

14th/2

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #2

GOOD TIME DREAMS

I'm waiting for her smile to set me free

She opens up her eyes and looks at me


Our winter dreams of skiing in the snow

In secret times and places that we found

The good time dreams that only we can know

With lots and lots of snow upon the ground


Still beautiful as ever so they say

As my heart longs to be up with the lark

We will be summer lovers in the hay

Loving in the park till after dark


Please take it any way you like alright

I have to tell it how it is for me

I only want to hold you tight tonight

You understand I know that you can see


She opens up her eyes and looks at me

I'm waiting for her smile to set me free

02042022



No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.