I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 2 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #2


LOVE MINUS MONEY
For love minus money and its proceeds
the things we do in place of dirty deeds
Only others think that love is an art
breaking the rules but life can't be this cruel
baby right from the off you broke my heart
but in my crown you are the missing jewel
Darling your beauty I want to behold
I wanna hear you moan and make you groan
I have been told that you are crazy bold
I never ever want to be alone
The love of money is evil I swear
if I could never ever see your face
yeah it might be too much for me to bear
time after time and then place after place
The things we do in place of dirty deeds
for love minus money and its proceeds
02042020/SH131

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.