I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Haiku Challenge 2012

Link
INTRODUCTION
Each day of February there will be a Haiku prompt offered by this link:
HAIKU CHALLENGE 2012 You can register on their site and post your poems to a Mister Linky thingy. If you enjoy writing Haiku this site is well worth a look.They have some interesting challenges for the different days including a NaiSaiKu on day 12.
I will attempt to do as many of the days as I can, however I can't promise to stay the course.
May I take this opportunity to wish all the contributors a Happy February!!!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.