I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 10 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #10


ANOTHER SUPER MOON
(AND MAYBE MORE)
Why try to manufacture thine own will
let not your wicked thoughts rampage and kill

Every which way you wish you have your will
a Welly boot of will in overplus
listen up hear what's what try to be still
maybe fun perhaps more of this not thus

The full moon waning now large and spacious
I wish eternal time would make me thine
turning tides without a word so gracious
your yellow path that glows and starts to shine

Upon the briny ocean more rain still
not keeping score but adding to thy store
likewise thy will be done it surely will
another super moon and maybe more

Let not your wicked thoughts rampage and kill
why try to manufacture thine own will
10042020/SH135

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.