I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 9 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #9 coronavirus 16


THIS TIME IN VAIN
Thank God that sometime soon we will be free
many have lost loved ones including me

This time in vain he might as well be thine
something to do with the way that you will
the things that you don't want will soon be mine
your will alone is to comfort me still

Perhaps soon virus willing we'll be free
love is gentle yeah baby love is kind
then you will be able to come to me
how my words stick and your book covers bind

How beautiful you are and I will take
no one but you no utensils to use
that which you need you may have for my sake
nothing's normal this virus will abuse

Many have lost loved ones including me
thank God that sometime soon we will be free
09042020/SH134

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.