I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 15 April 2021

2021 #15

 

Napowrimo 2021

Day FIFTEEN


HELLO AM I EVEN INTERESTED

They overload me with questions until

I can't answer them any more

when they think they've got me

they start to accuse me of outlandish things


Yesterday one of them said

that I'm easier to wind up than a clockwork toy


I don't know what they mean most of the time

all this gossip scandal and insinuation

wars rumours of wars pandemics global warming

exit strategies strangulation stagnation


Hello am I even interested in what they have to say

to me about me and or about anybody/anything else


Life would be so easy if only they'd leave me alone

I just want to do my job without them checking if

I've taken my medication every few minutes or so


Have you taken your tablets this morning

they ask for the umpteenth time

When I show them the empty wrappers they scoff

and laugh they say things like

To be fair there's less vitamin C

than a chocolate orange in those pills


I simply can't win not that I'm trying to of course

I just want them to stop bullying me

I want to go home I tell them for crying out loud

I want to go home I've had a flaming nuff

15042021

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.