I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 2 April 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011 Day Two

Here's a little song that I offer for Day Two.

ETERNALLY

eternally through time I'm still falling
falling out with you 'I love you lady'
lady of the night please take my candle
candle wax will stick like glue - me to you

you know I love you I already said
said more than you wanted to hear I'm sure
sure as eggs are eggs - don't poached just beat fried?
fried rice and steamed veg followed by some pud!

pud would be good on a night that's this cold
cold like your heart and the soul that you sold
sold your body sold your mind to someone
someone else that is, never to me though

though you now know that I would take you home
home to my home with me eternally
Repeat
02042011
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK
Posted to Writer's Island

13 comments:

  1. Ay ay ay ay... the beat is crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If food be the music of love...you nailed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad. "Love unrequited, robs me of my rest." Gilbert and Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, to be loved, so....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tempo in this, Andy. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reads beautifully, Andy.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stan, sucu sucu to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tilly Bud!

    Hi VivinFrance, I love sad songs!!

    Thanks Tony, I know you know about these things!!

    Hi Brenda, thanks for the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, thanks for that!

    Thank you zouxzoux!

    Hi Pamela, thanks for reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did superb job here.


    feel free to share 1 to 3 random poems with us today.

    our poetry potluck welcome first time participants
    with open arms...

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.