I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 13 April 2022

14th/13

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #13

YOU'RE FIRED

They talk you down until you're worn out they always know better than you do of course because they've seen it all before been there done that sold more than you've even bought so do you have a business plan or don't you if not you're fired but don't worry it's not real life it's just junk TV if you've got nothing better to do or there's no football on the other side talking of sides there's hundreds of channels on the box these days which one would anyone want to watch and why maybe one without commercial breaks or perhaps one with so you can multitask multitask TV that's a new one on me but I think we all do that sometimes don't we I find that if I read a book watch TV and do the crossword at the same time I fall asleep but that's just me

13042022/150 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.