I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 14 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #14 coronavirus 20


AND SECRETS KEPT
If I've probably caught it so have you
and all those cats and dogs have got it too

Macron macaroon blah blah loony tune
lockdown in Paris for another three
weeks that is gee whizz this won't finish soon
this year or next who knows when it will be

In New York the Mad Dog is still insane
as President in Washington inept
like Macaroni Cheese but what's his game
his cards close to his chest and secrets kept

Viral demi-god the silent killer
at the Bronx Zoo Nadia's got the bug
bats to rats to cats oh what a thriller
a tiger with Coronavirus shrug

If other cats and dogs have got it too
then I've probably caught it so have you
14042020

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.