I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 4 April 2010

NaPoWriMo 2010 Day 4

NAPOWRIMO 2010 DAY 4
Nelle Lytle encourages you to keep going with your NaPoWriMo poems by writing inside-out or outside-in. She says: I watch too much HGTV, so I have learned (very well) about bringing the outdoors inside and also turning outside spaces into rooms (which is, apparently, more than putting the old sofa out on the front porch).
In our case, writing inside out (or outside in) means setting your physical or metaphorical inner bits out of doors,  to be walked around and looked at from odd angles, as if they were monuments or mailboxes (as an example).  Or it could be transforming your internal organs into flowers or letting a pack of four-year-old’s (human or otherwise) loose in your attic. Write a poem today that illustrates your idea of what is inside-out.

Here's mine:
Using the theme 'inside out' I immediately thought of a NaiSaiKu because the title is in the middle instead of at the top.

So here goes:

Vegetables scream
at the Vegan Kitchenette
IN HER LIVING ROOM
at the Vegan Kitchenette
vegetables scream
 04042+10



HOME PAGE

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading this and responding.

    It's never too late to take The NaiSaiku Challenge?

    aka Andy Sewina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting form I'd never heard of before. Love the idea of vegetables screaming at a vegan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that vegetables are alive, and when you cut them, they scream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun new form! I may steal it...

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.