I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 1 April 2022

14th/1

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #1

STREET CORNER GUYS

Extraordinary things are happening

In places where you wouldn't want to sing


Most Jim's ain't gym's where you can exercise

The kinda talk they make street corner guys

The clenched fists that they pump the hands they shake

The dreams they hold the deals that they make


Please don't go rattle on up that back street

They're dancing with umbrellas for awhile

The downs and ups and outs that make you smile

I never ever thought they'd eat pigs feet


Here I am with you standing in the rain

Icicles even we don't feel the pain

So here we go quick don't quit quick quick slow

And that's not even back slang don't you know


In places where you wouldn't want to sing

Extraordinary things are happening


01042022 SEWINA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.