I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 28 January 2008

Writers Island.. Desire.

SWEET NOTHINGS
To my secret lover just to let you know,
that I can't live without my girlfriend
'cos I love her so!
How I wish that she was near -
how I dream that she was here.
So I could whisper in her ear:
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet nothings!
That only she can hear.
Lots of pots and pans of love
and pockets overflowing...
But without my girlfriend near -
but without my lover here,
there ain't no way of knowing:
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet nothings!
That only she can hear.
From your secret love...
Guess who?
28701
Read my Online Novel, Space Invaders! clink-the-link HERE

8 comments:

  1. Well, it can't be me! Lovely words mate. You are on old romantic at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a sweet poem...romantic in its own way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be desire expressed in writing that will not be expressed in words to the person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nifty! I would be delighted if I got a poem like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your poem complements mine..

    LOL!

    Housing my soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sing it, sing it! Desire and romance make a good combo!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.