I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 1 May 2022

14th/Conclusion

 

Napowrimo 2022

CONCLUSION

Phew, another NaPoWriMo completed, this year was my fourteenth go at doing the thirty poems in thirty days challenge. I'm happy to say that I managed the task once again and that I was able to add several pieces to my collection of 150 word nonsense poems, some of which I offered up for the NaPoWriMo challenge others I have simply kept to be edited for my booklet whenever it is published. So congratulations to everybody who completed or even attempted this years challenge. Looking forward to next April when some of us may well do it all over again. Andy 01052022


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.