I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 3 April 2023

15/3

 Napowrimo 2023/my15th year/day 3


CONSTANT BATTERING

The Quack informs me before he starts

five percent of all operations go wrong


The sound of electric drilling

should wake me but doesn't

eclectic electric motors whirring

and jack hammers buzzing at random


Satanic thumping pummelling

and bruising me to angelic buglery

devilish sounds come from somewhere

deep deep down inside my head


Fallen angels bugles and their trombones

sounding like a scratched twelve inch vinyl

my skull cracking open like an egg from the

constant battering of their instruments


More knives than a butchers abattoir

cutting and slicing my skin to smithereens

negative as an unbeliever is empty and

having no faith or hope in the surgery on offer


Five percent of all operations go wrong

the Quack reminds me before he starts

03042023

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.