I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 3 April 2022

14th/3

 

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #3

SUNDAY MORNING

Come on lady come and and have a Butchers

Hook at this little bundle of bath sheets

They didn't fall off the back of a lorry

I caught them they're bankrupt stock


They're yer genuine Egyptian cotton

Made by Japanese robots in Taiwan

Get some for the guest room or yer Airbnb

Any colour yer like they're soft as a baby's bottom


I'll chuck the towels in at two quid a throw

Five for eight ninety nine or ten for sixteen nicker

Who'll buy the first one to get me started

Any flavour come on sir do yerself a favour


If you see a Copper coming this way

You'll see me running that way

I'll tell you what I'll do if you buy one for two notes

I'll bung another one in buckshee


Okay I can see you're interested now

So who wants the first towel for less than two dabs

You'd have to go a long way to get quality gear like this

On a Sunday morning further than Timbuktu


Never mind yer designer labels

What we've got are cheap at half the price

Look in all the big stores behind me

These towels came out of the same stable


Okay I can see the hands shooting up there now

Less than a deuce for two quality bath sheets

That's all I'm asking one to the lady over there

And one to the gentleman with the umbrella


Me and my wife are in the iron and steel business

She does the ironing and I do something completely different

I'm clapping my hands it's my final price

One ninety nine a brace let me see those hands


Michael give the punters a penny change

Thank you lady thank you sir nice one squirrel

Last few now one over here Michael and one over there

And one to the little boy who lives down the lane

03042022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.