I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 24 April 2010

NaPoWriMo 2010 Day 24

NAPOWRIMO 2010 DAY 24
THE FULL MONTY
I would have dearly liked to have had time to do the prompt at Read Write Poem today, but alas I have to be elsewhere.
HERE'S MIME:

SHE KNOWS

she knows that I know that she’s manipulating me she knows because she knows everything about me she knows that I know that I don’t know how I do the things that I do she knows and she’s got photographs to prove it and witnesses who’ll swear to it and she won’t be happy till she’s got me right where she wants me not that she wants me any more than she wanted that other poor sod who ended up in the same place that she thinks she’s got me going she knows all this and she keeps on calling me she must think that I’m her puppet and that only she can pull my strings but this other girl’s tugging at my heart and begging me to enter her world and she knows that too because she puts the thoughts into my head she puts the words into my mouth she types the sentences that I write she knows that I know that she’s manipulating me she knows because she knows everything about me she knows that I know that I don’t know how I do the things that I do she knows and she’s got photographs to prove it and witnesses who’ll swear to it and she won’t be happy till she’s got me right where she wants me...
24042+10

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how she knows all this, y'know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it wasn't giving my age away, I'd say Hilda Baker comes to mind - "She knows, you know"!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.