I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 14 November 2007

TOP 6 Places

RATCATCHER
Gordon’s a drinker he likes to
get off on his own. He goes to
places that even most Wino’s
don’t know. They’ve got rats as big as
cats in New York City with scraps
and rich pickings in hotel trash.
Hey, Ratcatcher, What do you say?
If rats will eat pigswill they may
well grow as fat as pigs someday!

So, have you seen Gordon today?
He’s fast asleep in a sewer,
Over on the East Side, stone drunk!
Yeah, but do you think he looks well?
I don’t know, do I? I don’t think!
To say what you said, you just did.
Well, I guess if pigs could fly, we’d
sure have a rat-infested sky!

TOP6-RW141107

8 comments:

  1. Good things, then that pigs can't fly!

    Beautiful imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was really funny, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I really liked this. Funny, lyrical, a little loopy. FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool rhymes flying all over the place! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for all the visits and to everybody who left a comment.
    Linda, Thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I've put a link back to 'Linda's Poems' in my sidebar!
    Also, if you need any help with permalinks, you can
    e-mail me, my address is in my full profile.
    Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of this when I saw the prompt.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.