I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 9 April 2022

14th/9

 

Napowrimo 2022 DAY #9

& Andy's 150 Word Daily Nonsense Challenge

EAT YOUR HEART OUT

They sell potato fries in the market ready cut up in placky bags

for you to take home and deep fry with your foot long saveloy

ketchup chilli sauce or soy and vinegar and garlic to dip

complementary fish sauce for those who can bear it

gobbledegook personified with double egg and chips

add a couple of rashers of bacon a grilled tomato and fried mushrooms

for the all day brunch wash it down with a litre or two of Red Horse

eat your heart out until pancake day or till the jokes on you

and when the mosquitoes bite you'll know about it good style

you'll scratch yourself stupid and it'll flaming hurt like buglery

when they ask if you're okay you'll say I'm fine as eggs are Eccles cakes

Salamat po but what you should have said is

am I Buxton I feel like a troglodyte on heat

09042022/150

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.