I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 26 March 2008

TOP Novelty...

Inspiration from the first chapter of Making Time by Steve Taylor.
ON THE PISTE
She went to France up
on the Piste to ski.
Down the slopes she met
a bloke A, B, C.
The pair of them got
plastered, Brahms + Liszt.
Together in his
Chalet, they bunked-up.
In the morning he
asked her with clenched fist:
Did time stop for you
too last night my sweet?
She said, No! My heart
hardly missed a beat.
TC-91107

12 comments:

  1. laughing out loud!!!! this was absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this chuckle! Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So refreshing!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hysterical! And to think Brahms and Liszt get a show too!

    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jodi, Anthony, Linda and Gautami.

    Gemma, Brahms and Liszt is rhyming slang for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing, laughing, laughing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The end of this one got to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ouch! quite the put-down.

    nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apres Ski sounds like fun. Where in France?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to
    Tumblewords, Crafty Green, My Backyard, Sister AE and Just Jen..

    Stan, That'd be Mirabel!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.