I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 2 April 2021

2021 #2

 

Napowrimo 2021

Day Two


PIGEON FRENCH

I sing your sonnets drinking wine

Iambic whatsits longer lines


Jardin du Luxembourg

Is drinking cognac still a crime

a lark in the park with a berk named Dirk

Question mark internal rhyme


As Parisian as Baudelaire

je t'aime the way you write those rhymes

pigeon french but I don't care

brackets dots at ends of lines


I love the way you waste your time

and meow when you watch postman pat

I heard you fought at brandywine

do you still look so cooking fat


Iambic whatsits longer lines

I sing your sonnets drinking wine

02042021

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.