I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 17 April 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011 Day Seventeen

Posted to The Naisaiku Challenge?
and Writer's Island

Porcini Pizza
Tomato Mozzarella
Champignon Funghi
17042011
Porcini Pizza
Tomato Mozzarella
FUNGHI WOW FUNGHI
Mozzarella Tomato
Pizza Porcini
17042011/1


Mushroom Pizza, tomato and Mozzarella, champion fun guy. 17042011/2

JOIN ME ON
FACEBOOK
Day Seventeen 2010
Day Seventeen 2009

If you're still not sure what a
NaiSaiKu.. is, then clink~this~link

11 comments:

  1. Expert word play and fun. That is the ticket. I have always wondered about that word funghi. Thanks for the explanation,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yums I see your pizza poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right: it IS a fun form. I think it's great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wot... No meat?
    Go on then - just a slice...
    Actually I read the NaiSaiKu (looking for the meat) and thought if I read it backwards I might find some - but no... it was exactly the same...
    Is this a palindromic NaiSaiKu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stan, we like vegatarian pizza! And yes it is a palindrome, although as you well know a NaiSaiKu doesn't have to be!!

    Hi Dave, it is just a bit of FUN! Thanks for reading this!!

    Thanks Elizabeth!

    Hi Irene, you're welcome to sample some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my version, extra garlic scares off the funghi and they all live happily ever after. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun poem, Andy. I recognized Champignon Funghi immediately, in Spanish mushrooms are called championes. Now, I am hungry:)

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only is this fun, but I'm hungry. Just add some pineapple and I'llbe in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun - and it's fun to read out loud. Impressive palindrome.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.