I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 22 April 2022

14th/22

 

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #22

THE FROG MOON

Blacks greys yellows blue

Colours merge shadows loom


The Frog moon and other stories

songs Looney tunes cartoon lyrics

scrawled on scraps of brown paper bags

out there up there as far as the eye can see


How far away is the moon asks the boy

Only the man on the moon knows that

I thought the moon was made of cheese

Yes blue cheese please and claret wine


Champagne the new shampoo

other worlds wheels within wheels

perfected deflected different rooms

swinging dancing on the moon


Colours merge shadows loom

Blacks greys yellows blue

22042022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.