I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 15 September 2011

The Height of Haiku Challenge, Day 15 - Patience

Welcome to Day 15 of The Height of Haiku Challenge, where your challenge is to write 30 haiku in 30 days, with the themes given here. The prompt today is PATIENCE.

Here's mine:

PATIENCE

Solitaire
Sheila sits shuffling
Silently
15092011



Okay, I'm back in town today. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and I'll try and catch up with every one's work in a few days time. Andy

4 comments:

  1. wonder what she is upto!

    I just noticed the Syllable counter link on the right hand side...such a useful thing to have when in doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem with a couple of meanings. Where I live, Solitaire is sometimes called Patience.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.