I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 26 November 2007

WI-12 Got Your Letter

GOT YOUR LETTER
I got your letter yesterday
How I wish you could come to stay
Even though you’re so far away
You wrote a note to say that you
Miss me need me want me love me
You are my sun you are my moon
You are my lyric and my tune
You are my midnight and my noon
So please please come back some day soon
Miss you need you want you love you
Don’t you know that I love you too?
WI12-RW241107

10 comments:

  1. Smart poem! Great pace - it kinda jogs along. Like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice... So Poetic in every sense!! And rhythmic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for sure, this is a poet's poem. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet!!! the rhythmn grabs you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the breathlessness, and it says it all, really, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great love poem ... like the repetition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the sun and the moon, so very romantic. Beautiful take on the prompt. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, a girl needs to be told. She can't decipher it!!

    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the visits and the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.