I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Day Four



DAY FOUR

STANDING HERE WAITING
Waiting here at daft o'clock crazy
for the bus 'cos I love my Baby
To the factory gate to earn some dollar
it's better than being out of collar
A drop of rain on my swede don't faze me
some of the things you do amaze me
So I'll keep on taking those purple pills
'cos the Doctor says they ward off ills

I love the City buses but I hate the hills
you couldn't walk far like Jack and Jill
It's a pity that they always hang a trout
to make me late for any shout
Swizzles not Matlow but I mop the decks
on the factory floor of Dick's and Beck's
Love hearts for my Baby 'cos she's so sweet
everything I do's to give my lover a treat
040418

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.