I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Quatern - Thirty-One

HUMPTY
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
One eye'd Jack and his cannonball
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the King's men to the rescue

Their horses and all of their might
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
One eye'd Jack and his cannonball
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the King's horses came to help
And all the King's men he could call
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

Under seige you wouldn't believe
That such a big gun could falter
The oldest town would lose its crown
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
13022012/1
STOP
PRESS


THE HAIKU CHALLENGE WINNERS
HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED
CHECK MY UPDATED POST HERE

4 comments:

  1. I have been following you along this journey with Quatem. They are all so much fun. I'm very impressed that you can do these so well. Really :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellecee, Thanks for reading them, they're a bit experimental but I'm heading towards a first draft collection.

      Delete
  2. I missed the journey.. Hoping to catch you from one... The Haiku Challenge 2012 results are out.. Visit here to know who won the hearts of many people..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SiS, You did a magnificent job with the Challenge!

      Delete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.