I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 10 April 2022

14th/10

 

Napowrimo 2022 DAY #10

& Andy's 150 word Daily Nonsense Challenge

VAST NEW WORLD

The bus flies past the shops I wanna get off

I scream the driver ignores me

When the next stop comes I get off as quickly as I can

I've never been this far before avenues criss cross streets

Buildings higher than hills taller than trees

I can no longer hear the birds singing for the roar of heavy traffic

Everywhere I look there are people either in cars or on motorcycles

and bicycles or simply walking the streets seemingly aimlessly like me

Before long I become very lost in this vast new world

I never suspected that my bus would actually run to such a place as this

I had always thought that the shopping parade was at the end of the world

and that the bus just turned around and came back after my usual stop

but now my eyes have been opened to a strange new world

10042022/150

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.