I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 4 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #4


THRILLER THE KILLER
If only you would come and rescue me
isolation what make of man are thee

One man at home without his phone might groan
but he or maybe she it won't be me
because I won't rely on this alone
my freedom is to be or not to be

Mistaken it seems that you have taken
this viral virus and become engrossed
mistaken not however forsaken
all roads lead to another to be crossed

Thriller the killer she lives in my ward
I've been awaiting for her to get bail
maybe perhaps someone could bribe the guard
is there not any way out of this jail

Isolation what make of man are thee
if only you would come and rescue me
04042020/SH133

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.