I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 1 May 2023

15/Conclusion

 

Napowrimo 2023/my15th year/Conclusion


Amazingly we've reached yet another end to the napowrimo challenge of thirty poems in thirty days. As usual may I take this opportunity to congratulate each and everyone of you who completed it this time.


We had a little distraction mid way through the project as I had to go to Poland for a few days. Fortunately I was still able to write something each day and post it from there which reinforces not only the power of the internet, but the global appeal of napowrimo these days too.


The next setback for me was that after returning from Poland my wife came down with Covid and I followed her two days later. I'm still suffering with the dreaded lurgy as I write this, but somehow, all these possible disasters, only ever seem to give me more material to work from.


Finally, here's a little something to conclude this years challenge and to set myself up for what lies ahead.


STORMS

Streams of consciousness

Violent storms and sunny days

Bursting off the page

01052023


Thank you for reading this, and congratulations again for taking the challenge this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.