I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 11 March 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011

NaPoWriMo
Phew, it's nearly April, and I for one am looking forward once again to taking up the challenge of writing and posting a poem a day. I haven't done much blogging lately as I'm working on other projects at the moment, but I'm going to try my best to do the 30 poems in 30 days again this year. Watch this space!
NAPOWRIMO 2009
NAPOWRIMO 2010
I participated in NaPoWriMo 2009 and 2010, you can clink- the-links in my sidebar to read all my entries.
HERE'S
SOMETHING
NEW:

ROLLOVER

REEPERBAHN

Christiana sunrise

Bratwurst in Berlin...

Frankfurters from Bockenheim

Just in time for Bigos in Gdynia

Hamburger Johnny? Says St Pauli Jane Doe

Rollmops and Danepak

Slamming Tequila to try to forget

Rollover Reeperbahn

Copenhagen sunset

01032010

Nicola Batty's Newsletter Raw Meat is now Online - March 2011 Issue 126

2 comments:

  1. I've been versifying up a storm this March and fear that by the time April comes I'll run out of steam and/or ideas. :)

    Thanks so much for participating in this week's Limerick-Off. Hope you'll be a regular participant!
    Mad Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've written so many limericks and other verse in March, that I fear I'll run out of steam in April. :)

    Anyway, thanks very much for participating in my latest Limerick-Off!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.