I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 18 April 2021

2021 #18

 

Napowrimo 2021

Day EIGHTEEN


MEDIOCRE

The days seem the same

the grass is green

the ball keeps rolling

people only know what you tell them

poker face or not


The football manager said

take out the pawns and the Knights will fall


Why doesn't he take the pawns out of his own side

and play his best team so he can win every match

no passing back pressing on to score the goals

that would secure the glory on four fronts


It's ours to lose the coach said

before getting tattered by a mediocre side

I thought the coach was Fingland's

but that's another story

18042021

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.