I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 30 October 2007

She dumped me...

MY NAME’S JOE…
My name’s Joe but they call me Slow ‘cos
I really didn’t know – she dumped me.
She never said a word - just dumped me!
But I suppose I should have known when
I caught her sneaking home – this morning.
That really should have been my warning.
Then I found her up in bed with Red
Hot Ged! And she just sat there yawning.
My name’s Joe but they call me Slow ‘cos
I really didn’t know - she dumped me.
251007

2 comments:

  1. you visited my friend...am honoured.

    your poem is a marvel for it conveys not just hte craft but the character of the protagonist. and it shows how the poetic element influences voluntary thought and behaviour.

    i specially loved the typography. it was almost like a fragment from a column of a newspaper.

    Hot Ged was another clever ploy you used. wonderful work!

    way to go Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rap beat. I get the feeling this guy won't be down for long. Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.