I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 12 April 2023

15/12

 

Napowrimo 2023/my15th year/day 12


PERISH THE THOUGHT

Brown or white sugar one lump or two

Coffee with or without cream


Like it never happened

He swept the thought of her under the lino

Trampling it down until it was perfectly flat

See he told himself there's no such person


Never has been never will be

If only life was that simple

Perish the thought

Pull the other one


He's finally going to the party as himself

No fake make up

Syrup of figs

Irish jigs


Coffee with or without cream

Brown or white sugar one lump or two

12042023


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.